Requires completion of course : Free SEO Course
1 day, 4 hours
SEO fundamental, advanced SEO, link building & web master tool
Who is the target audience? All levels of SEO's will benefit from this course. This Advanced SEO training course contains 9+ hours of very In-depth Video walk-through modules with proven techniques, lots of practical examples / live projects / case studies, 35+ resources, 200+ pages SEO Ebook and assignments.
A Carefully crafted SEO course covering latest SEO trends, techniques & more. Search Engine Optimization is an integral part of Digital Marketing. So it's very essential to learn the core concept of Seo with proper detailing.
In our complete SEO module, we would start with the definition of SEO. The correct process for keyword research and then competition analysis & research would be explained. The scope of content writing in SEO is also explained in this module with focus on wireframe and SILO structure & landing page.
Student would be able to practice the fundamentals of SEO on WordPress platform by implementing SEO friendly title tag, meta description, meta keyword, breadcrumb & permalink, H1, H2-H6 Tags. Through this module, you would be able to verify the content length & uniqueness of the content & the importance and exact way of using image alt tag.
After that, Keyword Proximity, Keyword consistency, Keyword Density, Contextual internal vs External Link, relevant tools for the site audit would be explained. Cornerstone Content, WordPress SEO by yoast plugin would be explained.
In the Advanced search engine optimization segment, we would start with search snippet, rich snippet & structured data. Right way of using Robots.txt/ Meta Robot tag. & sitemap would be explained.
The next topics covered in this module are, 301 redirect & canonical, Open Graph, Google Local & Local SEO, The RSS Feed, Page Cache & Mobile Responsiveness, 404 Broken Checker, Boiler Plate. Keeping in mind the recent market trend, Ecommerce SEO is explained. This knowledge of SEO would be incomplete till you know about the Do & Don’t Whitehat vs Blackhat , SEO Glossary. So these are the aspects that we would cover in the Complete SEO Module.
Not to mention, after completion of this module, you would be able to identify the best SEO practices and optimize the on-page or off-page functionalities of any brand and suggest a layout, content,links etc to optimize the website.
Now you would be able to do Keyword research & competition analysis. Also technically optimize the website and verify the platforms with respect to SEO guidelines. You would be able to execute tests and also identify trends, insights & also make proper competitor analysis. You would be able to optimize the home page & the landing pages and ensure proper link building strategy from SEO perspectives.
You'll get a complete overview with lots of examples, practical live projects and assignments.
- Business analysis 00:10:00
- SEO 00:15:00
- How Search Engines read a website? 00:25:00
- Latent Semantic Indexing 00:20:00
- Anatomy of a SERP 00:40:00
- Google Ranking Factors 01:30:00
- Keyword Research 00:45:00
- Competition Analysis 00:35:00
- On-page SEO Factors 00:45:00
- Landing Page Guidelines FREE 00:20:00
- SEO Title Tags 00:15:00
- Meta Description 00:15:00
- Meta Keywords 00:15:00
- SEO Permalink Structure 00:15:00
- Breadcrumbs & SILO Content Structure 00:30:00
- Heading Tags – H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 00:10:00
- Image ALT Tags FREE 00:15:00
- Keyword Proximity 00:15:00
- Keyword Density & Consistency 00:25:00
- SEO Content writing style 00:10:00
- Contextual Internal & External Links 00:25:00
- On-page SEO for a Self-Hosted WordPress Web page 00:35:00
- How to write SEO meta tags for non wordpress websites (HTML/PHP) 00:10:00
- 301 Permanent Redirect and Canonical Tags 00:30:00
- Sitemap 00:20:00
- Robots.txt and Meta Robot 00:25:00
- Text to HTML Ratio 00:15:00
- Geo Tagging FREE 00:10:00
- 404-Error – Broken Links 00:15:00
- Page Caching & Page Speed 00:15:00
- RSS Feed 00:20:00
- Open Graph 00:15:00
- Rich Snippets 00:20:00
- Mobile Responsiveness 00:07:00
- Boilerplate Content & Cornerstone content 00:10:00
- What is Keyword cannibalization 00:15:00
- Various SEO Audit Tools 00:30:00
- SEO Glossary 00:30:00
- Google Local SEO & Map Listing 00:15:00
- Bulk Location upload via Google Places or Google Local 00:25:00
- SEO for Multi-Lingual Websites 00:30:00
- Google Analytics – What to do and what to get? 00:20:00
- Analytics Tracking Code 00:10:00
- Analytics Goal Setup 00:15:00
- Analytics Funnel View 00:15:00
- Analytics Ecommerce tracking and WordPress plugin 00:15:00
- How to Check Analytics and Derive Custom Report 00:10:00