November 30, 2018 at 12:24 pm #8483
Rohit kumar MishraParticipant
Digital Marketing simply defined as an umbrella including all internet or online marketing activities that helps in a brand promotion or lead generation in such a competitive business environment.
Corporates are now started believing in Digital Marketing, which also influences business to incorporate digital marketing platform to reach maximum audiences within a short period.
Types of digital marketing:
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
Public Relations (PR)
Social Media Marketing.
SEO is a type of marketing which the main goal is to get you to rank higher up in Google searches.
PPC-The ‘sponsored’ links you’ll see in many search engine results. They’ll usually have a note somewhere to let you know they are sponsored. They can also be picture ads featuring on other websites.
PR is all about exposure – whether that’s in a news article or giving a talk at an event, it’s aim is to get your business well known out there and in the right places.
Social media marketing covers everything that you might do to drum up business on your social media channels – from Facebook and Twitter to Snapchat and LinkedIn – where ever you’re connecting with your customers socially – it’s social media marketing.
Content marketing is a method of digital marketing that uses good content that your customers want to read to encourage new sales and leads online. It can be content anywhere – from YouTube to podcasts, tweets to infographics – but most often it’s blog content on your website, driving new traffic through search engines like SEO.
Affiliate marketing is where you recruit ‘affiliates’ for your business, and they draw in leads. Affiliates are like salespeople that you pay on commission. The ‘commission’ is determined entirely by you; some organizations offer a percentage of the sale made, others offer a flat rate per product.
Viral marketing is when you do something either incredibly weird, hilarious or “on trend” in a currently popular topic, which gets you noticed and shared – a lot. It usually causes a big spike in traffic to your website over a short period of time.
Influencer marketing is where you drive sales by striking a deal with someone who already has a following and “influences” your target market. It’s a bit like how Pepsi might sponsor Britney Spears as it’s a spokesperson. If your target market was other entrepreneurs, for example, you might try to get Richard Branson on board to help market your business.
But these days, with social media, it goes even further than that. You can strike a good deal with a popular Instagrammer and get her to wear your brand of clothes in a couple of photos – and spend a few hundred pounds in order to reach millions of your target market.January 11, 2019 at 11:54 am #8662
Digital Marketing is the process of effectively understanding, planning and executing a strategic mix of various promotional tools and techniques to reach out to the ever-growing audience on the Internet. It helps to increase the visibility of your brand in the global audience. Search Engines continue to place increasing importance on content in their ranking of web pages.January 12, 2019 at 5:14 am #8665
According to me, the use of the Internet and other digital media and technology to support ‘modern marketing’ has given rise to a bewildering range of labels and jargon created by both academics and professionals. It has been called digital marketing, Internet marketing, e-marketing, and web marketing.August 24, 2019 at 9:46 am #10543
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is a method of promoting your business products or services through different online mediums, mainly through Mobile Advertising and Online Advertising.August 27, 2019 at 1:13 pm #10571
There are many terms that fall under digital marketing and there are many steps followed by companies and individuals to provide the best marketing strategy for companies, including paid advertising on social networking sites and Google ads and SEOJanuary 3, 2020 at 10:07 am #11932
Good info about digital marketingJanuary 14, 2020 at 11:38 am #11935
digital marketing means where we reach and attract the customers through internet
one example is social media socialprachar.comJanuary 14, 2020 at 11:41 am #11837
digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands using electronic devices or the internet. It also includes text messaging, instant messaging, video, apps, podcasts, electronic billboards, digital television and radio channels, etc. Digital marketing uses multiple channels and technologies that allow an organization to analyze campaigns, content and strategy to understand what’s working and what isn’t – typically in real time.January 14, 2020 at 11:42 am #11833
If you are wondering what digital marketing is… it’s is advertising delivered through digital channels. Channels such as social media, mobile applications, email, web applications, search engines, websites, or any new digital channel.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be polite: Don’t post anything which could be considered as offensive, abusive, harmful to others or hate speech.
Remain thoughtful: Don’t post anything obscene, sexually explicit or anything which could harm other members, or the people who visit our forum.
Don’t promote or sell: Do not promote links, do not sell anything here or do not spam.
Be courteous: towards each other. Don’t harass or trouble anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
Respect our forum: Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
Any violations: Users violating the forum rules will be permanently banned & access of the site will be revoked.
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags
- Top 15 career-related courses for freshers, undergraduate & graduate students in IndiaBlog
- 30 Questions about Digital Marketing for aspiring studentsBlog
- Instagram Unleashes Several Changes – Threads, Shared, Direct Messaging on Desktop & moreBlog
- Pinterest Unleashes More Powerful AI for Online ShoppingBlog
- Facebook shrinks Facebook Ad Space for Image & Text on Mobile News FeedBlog
- Workshop On The Most Effective Digital Marketing StrategiesCourses,Digital Marketing
- Google Sheets CourseCourses
- DPRMCM CourseCourses,Digital Marketing
- Content Writing Training CourseContent,Courses
- Earn Money OnlineAffiliate Marketing,Courses
- Pro Blogging CourseCourses,Digital Marketing
- Start Digital Marketing BusinessCourses,Digital Marketing
- Free SEO CourseCourses,Free
- Free Demo ClassCourses,Free
- Content Marketing CourseContent,Courses,Social Media Marketing
- Complete SEO Training CourseCourses,SEO
- Online Digital Marketing CourseCourses,Digital Marketing
- Website Development CourseCourses,Wordpress
- SEO Fundamentals CourseCourses,SEO
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals CourseCourses,Digital Marketing
- Advanced SEO CourseCourses,SEO
- Link Building CourseCourses,SEO
- Google Adwords CourseAdwords,Courses
- Social Media Marketing CourseCourses,Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing CourseCourses,Email Marketing
- Google Webmaster Tool & Search Console CourseAnalytics,Courses
- Mobile Marketing & App Store Optimization (ASO) CourseCourses,Mobile Marketing
- Google Analytics Training CourseAnalytics,Courses
- Affiliate & SMS Marketing CourseAffiliate Marketing,Courses