Designing a website has to be done with care and concentration as it will contribute to the fate of the business progress. In order to achieve the best results, you can opt for the modern techniques that are available in designing a site.
Although most of the developers practice to develop a site only search engine friendly, the latest penguin, Panda & Broad-core updates have vanished their presence. So, you need to be efficient in your blue print that will be done in favour of both users and search engines. However the ultimate goal of driving traffic means that these two factors are now interdependent. Here are the top ten website design tips that can be executed for your site.
- The brand message that you want the world to see should be projected in a clear and strong manner. You will be provided with all the powers where you can control the image completely.
- Navigation method that you include on your site will be the basic aspect noticed by the users. Keep it accelerated with all the necessary features that can be included such as hyperlinks, anchor tags etc.
- Simple content that you display on your site should easily be understood by the visitors without making them over think. However, you need to keep the content genuine and original making sure that it is copyright protected and time resistant.
- While you are organizing things on your site page, keep the target audience in mind. According to the requirement and necessity you can make the site simple yet effective.
- When it comes to search engines you need to follow the SEO techniques for increasing site visibility. Through research you can find many digital marketing solutions that will be worthy.
- Create site maps, alt text for images and multimedia content that will be easily indexed by the crawlers. Using these aspects the search for the site will be performed.
- Provide the powers to the user where the operations can be performed as per their will and wish. This can be implemented through search field, navigation buttons, hyperlinks etc. that will drive the user to different areas.
- Avoid flashy pop-up menus and bright colours that look excessive as these multiply the chances of the user switching from your site to another one. Keep the content simple and efficient providing relevant information only.
- Keep the features uniform all through the site so they don’t differ from place to place. Never keep things specified for a particular region that will reduce chances for your business growing globally.
- Reduce the usage of excessive graphics that make the page look complicated. Instead maintain white space in between that will highlight only the necessary aspects.
Read about evergreen web design trends here.