- June 23, 2017 at 3:55 pm #5786
when we are working on large E commerce site what the main key point to optimized it.May 14, 2017 at 7:57 am #5664
Nowadays many companies arranging professional digital marketing training to their employees for better productivity.May 14, 2017 at 7:50 am #5661
Now a days, companies are going more for Digital Marketing because of following reasons:
1) Bigger Reach- The business can be seen anywhere in the world without much investment and with a single campaign.
2) Low on investment- As I mentioned above that with a single campaign business can be seen anywhere in the world, so it is really cheaper as compared to Offline Marketing. It doesn’t require much of a budget to run a campaign online.
3) Easily Measurable – One can easily measure the effects of the campaign and in a real quick time without much wait as is the case with offline marketing.
4) Viral- If there is a very interesting campaign being out, then it goes viral within no time as this is the power of Social media now. There could be likes, shares etc which enables us to spread our message really quick.
5) Greater Exposure- If we can do the SEO part effectively, then we would get far greater exposure as our business will be seen pretty high in search engines.
There would be some more points in benefits of Digital Marketing, but I tries to answer with few points which are very much valid. Nowadays many companies arranging professional digital marketing training to their employees for better productivity.May 12, 2017 at 9:56 am #5660
Study reveals, today 70% of the users are on internet. digital Marketing thus has emerged to the best tool to connect, attract, influence, and generate sales. Digital Marketing or Internet Marketing is cost-effective as compared to the traditional medias. However, this has been surrounded by controversies by the advocates of traditional medias.April 12, 2017 at 7:34 am #5489
As a short note….
As compared with banner or brochure marketing…. These days digital marketing is far much better and effective. People usually promote their products, websites & stuff via digital marketingFebruary 5, 2016 at 6:23 pm #3454
In a generic sense it’s for all customers, not for a specific customer. In digital world, you can be online 365X24X7 at an affordable cost (far lower than TV, Radio or print ads), so there is a better chance that more and more people can find you as per their convenience. Whereas in traditional marketing it’s not possible like in TV ads or Radio ads or live events. They are for a particular period and a limited audience can view them even if you run them frequently but it incurs more cost.
You can get data about your average page views, total no. of visits, cities/countries, even at what time of day you get maximum visits from various analytics tools.February 4, 2016 at 7:05 pm #3441
Sir, in the portion of ‘Benefits of Digital Marketing’ you’re saying that we can target our customer all through the day. But internet users or the potential customers are not there all through the day. For particular customer there is particular time. Do you think it’s true? If it is how do I find out that?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
*This forum is strictly for knowledge & information sharing purpose. Do not promote any link. Do not spam or abuse this forum else the user will be permanently banned by moderators & all posts by the user will be removed without notice.
Each job posted on this site is shared as it came to us. Do background check of the company before going for interview or joining. Seven Boats Academy will not be liable for any unexpected turn of situation related to that company.
The jobs posted here are solely for the students of Seven Boats Academy. Interested students please contact our placement cell. All students are instructed to give our reference to the interviewer.
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags
- 30 Questions about Digital Marketing for aspiring studentsBlog
- Instagram Unleashes Several Changes – Threads, Shared, Direct Messaging on Desktop & moreBlog
- Pinterest Unleashes More Powerful AI for Online ShoppingBlog
- Facebook shrinks Facebook Ad Space for Image & Text on Mobile News FeedBlog
- More Info on Facebook Ads for Users under Facebook Ad PreferencesBlog
- Content Writing Training CourseContent
- Earn Money OnlineAffiliate Marketing
- Pro Blogging CourseDigital Marketing
- Start Digital Marketing BusinessDigital Marketing
- Free SEO Certification CourseFree
- Free Demo ClassFree
- Content Marketing CourseContent,Social Media Marketing
- Complete SEO Training CourseSEO
- Advanced Digital Marketing CourseDigital Marketing
- Website Development CourseWordpress
- SEO Fundamentals CourseSEO
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals CourseDigital Marketing
- Advanced SEO CourseSEO
- Popularity & Link Building CourseSEO
- Google Adwords Training CourseAdwords
- Social Media Marketing CourseSocial Media Marketing
- Email Marketing CourseEmail Marketing
- Google Webmaster Tool & Search Console CourseAnalytics
- Mobile Apps Marketing & App Store Optimization (ASO) CourseMobile Marketing
- Google Analytics Training CourseAnalytics
- Affiliate & SMS Marketing CourseAffiliate Marketing