These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website 7boats.com/academy (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “Seven Boats Academy” is referred to as the “Company” or “SB”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or anther person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The Seven Boats Academy web site (the ‘Site’), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Seven Boats Academy (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are either free or premium to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Seven Boats Academy is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not Insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- The contentAll website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to Seven Boats Academy or its partners, affiliates or third parties. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms – This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, Seven Boats Academy will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
- Do not link to Seven Boats Academy pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text which could provide false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Seven Boats Academy website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property: We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Seven Boats Academy, its affiliates or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Seven Boats Academy, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner.
Seven Boats Academy has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of Seven Boats Academy intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations – If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us the below information and we will act on it.
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Seven Boats Academy website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf
- You can reach Seven Boats Academy to notify your claims of copyright By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Transaction Terms: If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us the below information and we will act on it.
- To make a transaction on 7boats.com/academy website, you are bound to pay for that transaction.
- Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts.
- There are certain products which require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH Seven Boats Academy.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon Seven Boats Academy unless agreed to by Seven Boats Academy in writing.
Seven Boats Academy reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
Pricing Disclaimer: All prices, products and offers of 7boats.com/academy website are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
Seven Boats Academy reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Proprietary Use of Seven Boats Academy Study Material Seven Boats Academy reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
If it becomes necessary for SB to bring legal action to collect any sum due under any circumstances / non payment of fees / Agreement, it shall be entitled to collect, in addition to all damages, its costs of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
If anyone knowingly or unknowingly hampers, tarnishes, blemishes or misappropriates the brand name, reputation & image of Seven Boats or misuses trademark logo, SB will impose penalty for the conduct, depending on severity of the damage done.
In case any dispute arises which has direct involvement of SB, that will be settled under jurisdiction of Kolkata.
All disputes, differences, claims and questions whatsoever arising out of the terms and conditions between both the parties or its representatives and/or its assigns on the one hand touching and concerning these presents or anything herein contained or in any way relating to or arising from these presents shall be referred to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Legal Aid Consultancy, Kolkata, The Arbitrator so appointed shall formulate his own procedure and shall be entitled to dispense with filling of pleadings or taking of any evidence and shall be entitled to dispose off the proceedings in a summary manner. The Arbitrator shall have summary powers. The
award of such arbitrator so appointed shall be final and binding on all the parties to the terms and conditions. Such arbitration proceedings will be at Kolkata. The sole arbitrator shall pronounce the award as expeditiously as possible after entering on the reference or within such time as he may deem expedient. Any notice by the Arbitration to the respondent/s by Registered Post at the address mentioned in the terms and conditions or to any changed address duly intimate in writing by the parties will be deemed to be sufficient notice to the parties. The costs and expenses of the
Arbitration proceedings shall be borne by the parties. The Arbitrator will not be required to give reasons in support of his award. The Arbitrator shall hold his sittings at Kolkata.
1. Refund policy – We want you to be satisfied, so all online courses (Self paced video walkthrough) purchased on Seven Boats can be refunded full within 3 days (3-Day Money Back Guarantee). Please note, however, that refunds are only available for courses purchased on the Seven Boats website. Refunds are not applicable if maximum materials are downloaded/watched from the website before claim or if it’s beyond 3 days. For claiming refunds, mail us to email@example.com with subject line “Request for refund” along with your purchase order receipt/order id, registered user name/email id and bank details.
For Live Online Instructor-led classes or Classroom Classes, Booking amount is non-refundable.
Booking fees (seat blocking & administrative charges) – Rs 2000 (for course fees up to Rs 15000)
Booking fees (seat blocking & administrative charges) – Rs 5000 (for course fees above Rs 15001)
Booking fees (seat blocking & administrative charges) is not refundable
If you inform us and leave within 2 classes or within 7 days of admission (For live instructor led online or classroom courses) whatever is earlier, you can get upto 60% refund of your total fees / fees paid till date except the booking amount. Booking fees is non refundable. Further it’s management’s discretion to consider. Further details here – https://www.7boats.com/refund-policy/
For scheduled online or offline workshops if in any case the event is cancelled, already paid registered participants will be eligible to get full refund or else, if the date is postponed to some other date or time, notification will be sent to already registered participants and concession/adjustment/partial refund scheme will be applicable as deemed necessary.
2. Enrolment – A student must submit copy of ID Card (Voter Id/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License) & one passport-size photograph
3. The submitted photograph/documents/testimonial videos/reviews by default will be property of Seven Boats to use for any promotional purpose in present or future unless specifically notified to the management about the reason of denying giving consent.
4. If students don’t attend classes after 3 requests through email/Whatsapp or don’t abide by alterations/slots from our end, Seven Boats will not be liable for the missed classes. They should continue from online access and it would be treated as complete from our end
5. Seven Boats reserves full rights to distribute certificate or issue experience letter or to offer internship opportunity
6. All study materials are copyrighted by Seven Boats. No one can download videos or hack or distribute or share their logins elsewhere. Detection of unscrupulous activity may lead Seven Boats to take legal action against the involved party/individual
7. No one should try to intentionally or unintentionally hamper goodwill / reputation / brand name of the institute or trainer or damage property else institute has right to take action against them.
Everyone is in his/her full sense appreciating and accepting this bound to abide by the TOS of Seven Boats Info-System Pvt. Ltd & Seven Boats Academy as a present student & future alumni of 7boats and in no way intentionally or unintentionally, directly or indirectly harm the company’s reputation or badmouth any of our trainers or executives , provoke or influence other fellow or junior students /batch-mates or in involving in any act at present or future that can cause damage to the company or it’s executives. In such case company can take strict action/legal action under jurisdiction of Kolkata. Also circular may be issued to Pan India HR association to blacklist the candidate for disciplinary action.
8. All students/alumni have to abide by the NDA (Non disclosure Agreement) of Seven Boats
9. If students fail to pay due amount after given time even after 3 repeated email/Whatsapp requests, all access would be revoked and no certificate or assistance would be provided further
10. After the course is over Seven Boats holds the rights for providing further assistance based on trainers’ feedback. It is Academy’s discretion to charge further for beyond-the-scope scenario from a student
11. Certificate will be issued based on attendance, class assignment submissions, class participation, Associated Exams, conduct & timely payments
- Seven Boats is not technically a placement agency and not liable for placement guarantee where as .
- Placement Cell will assist a student as per their best capabilities for placement up to the limit and scope of Academy
- Seven Boats Placement Cell will give assistance to a student if he/she is not a defaulter in terms of Class Attendance / Assignment Submission / Internship Involvement / Exam / Fees / Attitude and Behavior.
- Placement Cell will provide interview opportunities to eligible students for the job roles as and when received from companies.
- Placement Cell will coordinate with the hiring company to collect interview feedback and inform student if he/she is selected for the role.
- Seven Boats is not liable for any background check of a recruiting company. Students must cross check at their end too.
- Seven Boats Placement Cell will collect feedback from the hiring company regarding the placed student.
- Placement Cell will not intervene in internal matters of the recruiting companies about hiring decisions.
- Placement Cell will not work as a mediator in between students and company for any matter apart from informing the interview details to students or collecting feedback.
- Seven Boats Academy doesn’t give guarantee of a minimum salary package.
- Seven Boats Academy will not be liable if the students have issues with the hiring companies regarding salary, work schedule, job role, position / designation / location, offer letter / appointment letter or for any other matter.
- Placement Cell may decide to restrict / limit job opportunities to students based on their attitude / behavior in interview or for not appearing in scheduled interview after confirmation.
- If a student leaves a job immediately after getting placed from Seven Boats Academy, he may get next chance on rotation basis* (T&C apply). In case if it is found that he violates any of the policy of Seven Boats that affect the goodwill of the Institute in front of recruiters, he may be barred from further opportunities
- If a student violates the Terms of Service of Seven Boats Academy he/she will be barred immediately from placement opportunity.
13. Further access to online module after 6 months will be chargeable unless otherwise it’s mentioned as lifetime access
14. Every student must know their USN / Registration Number (Unique Student Number) from Academy and keep it with them up to completion of course
15. Students will not be encouraged to ask questions at odd hour except their allotted time with trainer or as advised by the trainers or as per specific case to case basis as instructed or communicated by the trainers or by office admin.
16. Students must be careful about their belongings while in Academy or building premises
17. Academy will not be responsible for any loss/damage of personal belongings
18. Students must follow all other instructions advised by trainers time to time
19. For change of class or any announcement, it would be posted on Whatsapp group/informed via email or phone or sms by Academy
20. Students must ensure from trainer before coming to class. Academy will not be liable for any unwanted situation
21. Parents are not encouraged to sit in reception area for 2 hours while the class is on. Maximum allowed limit is 30 minutes
22. Students must inform Academy in writing beforehand if there is any planned reason for not attending classes or must submit in writing the reason in case of critical problem or they need any alteration of schedule
23. Seven Boats holds rights for alteration of class schedule at any time in a short notice in case of urgent situation
24. Seven Boats holds rights to warn/terminate/reject any student from further classes without any notice if it is found that he/she is not abiding by the rules
25. Seven Boats will deal with any dispute within the jurisdiction of Kolkata
26. In case of centre address change, Seven Boats will not be liable for any refund or cancellation of admission
27. Seven Boats will not be liable for slow internet connection or any technical fault at student’s personal premises while attending online modules or live webinar of Academy. In cases, backup or alternate classes will be provided upon management discretion.
28. Seven Boats is not bound to lend any book or class note in printed format except what is specified in current curriculum
29. Seven Boats reserves rights to change course fees and also revision on course curriculum anytime without notice. However for existing students, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
30. For live project / practical training the students have to abide by instructions from trainers and correspond with the instructors of Seven Boats
31. If anyone coming to Seven Boats for course enquiry or other purpose meet with any untoward incidence/accident, Seven Boats will not be liable to bear/compensate any loss/ damage from the same.
32. For our NSDC -NSHM Pro Plus 3, 6 months diploma or 1 year advanced diploma courses, you abide by the TOS of NSHM Udaan Skills Foundation & NSDC/Skill India. (Applicable only for NSHM udaan-7boats course students)
Important Terms of Conditions of Pro Plus courses, jointly certified by Seven Boats Academy & NSHM Udaan Skills Pvt Ltd (Approved by NSDC, GOI)
- These courses are conducted as per signed MoU between Seven Boats Academy & NUSPL and course completion certificates are jointly given by Seven Boats Academy & NSHM Udaan Skills (Approved by NSDC, GOI)
- Seven Boats Academy, academy wing of Seven Boats Info-System Pvt Ltd & NSHM Udaan Skills are two independent organizations and none of them in any way hold any stake in their business decision & operational jurisdiction including training & certification
- This joint venture between the two organizations is for giving best value to the students
- Under any unforeseen circumstances if the joint venture ceases, Seven Boats Academy will not take liability of issuing joint certificate with logo of NSHM Udaan Skills & NSDC.
- In unforeseen circumstances if the joint venture falls apart, Seven Boats Academy will give training to the enrolled students independently along with all other deliverable as per the course structure along with placement assistance and issue their own course completion certificate.
Terms, Conditions and Guidelines for Internship in Seven Boats
(1) Live client project internship will be a part of the course curriculum
(2) An intern will get the opportunity to work on Seven Boats client projects under supervision of Seven Boats team
(3) Live client project internship will be conducted in fully online or fully offline or in combination of online and offline format and advanced works depending upon interest / ability of student may be given in fully online format as evaluated by Seven Boats management
(4) The duration of internship for individual student will vary depending on the enrolled course
(5) Internship will be of one month / two months / of longer duration with breaks in between based on the course or as decided by Seven Boats management
(6) Live client project internship is purely focused on skill development and for the purpose of sharing industry knowledge only
(7) The Live project internship is not a paid internship
(8) The Live project internship does not guarantee a job or placement
(9) Placement assistance will be provided by placement cell as per Seven Boats Academy rules and regulations
(10) A student will get a soft-copy of internship letter after successful completion of the assignments in specified duration
(11)The assigned works will be mostly on research / analysis / content creation / content writing / onpage & off SEO works / social media content calendar creation etc. as per the live project demands
(12)An intern will not directly work on client’s website, social media pages, Google and Facebook ads however Seven Boats team will try to give exposure in these areas also within controlled environment
(13)Seven Boats team will review works & give feedback to the intern
(14)An intern will not directly communicate with the client
(15)An intern will not implement assigned works directly without approval from Seven Boats team
(16)Top performer will be eligible for reward / recognition / badge / appreciation letter on management’s discretion
(17)This internship may be managed in a group or individual intern may be assigned tasks separately as decided by the Seven Boats team
(18)Interns may be individually assigned special works based on their language & writing skills, clarity of digital marketing concepts, class/home/internship assignment performance, interest in subject matter, punctuality in submitting daily reports, leadership ability etc.
(19)Internship heads from Seven Boats / trainers will communicate with the interns to explain & assign tasks through official WhatsApp group
(20)Interns will have to submit work report on daily basis to the internship heads of Seven Boats through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(21)A final work report has to be submitted to email@example.com with subject line “Final Internship Report – Name of Student” by every team member in doc format mentioning the “Business Name”, “Business Website”, “Works Done” in table and columns
(22)A student may be denied internship / kept on hold / expelled from the group at any stage for misconduct / lack of seriousness / technical or non technical shortcomings like internet connectivity issue or health reasons or for breach of ToS of Seven Boats & Seven Boats Academy
(23)A capstone project may be assigned in group separately with separate guidelines
(24)Decision of Seven Boats management will be final whether to give internship in this format or not
(25)There will be frequent audits of work by management
(26)Any grievance must be addressed officially in writing via official channels
Other clauses: Further new clauses can be added/amended/changed with or without further notice.