October 26, 2019 at 7:04 am #11250
You want to create good e-mailing campaigns but you do not know how to do it? And unfortunately, today, creating good campaigns becomes more and more difficult. Yes, it has become a real challenge. And if you want to have a chance to make hundreds or thousands of dollars in profits , you will have to acquire a lot of knowledge.
Why is it harder? Not only because your prospects are more and more overwhelmed with emails to the point that they can not afford to read them all, but also because it is easier to land in the spam box. So…
What can I do to create an effective e-mail marketing campaign?
Well, you’ll have to overcome three major difficulties. And listen to the good ones because these are THE steps that will allow you to reach your goals. Yes, when you write your emailing campaigns, you will absolutely …
- Avoid the spam box in order to have a chance to be seen
- Succeed in writing a catchy object to achieve an excellent opening rate
- Write a fascinating email and urge your prospects to take action to get a high conversion rate.
But how to succeed in these 3 steps? Well, it will require a lot of knowledge and above all, experience. Yes, you will have to test everything and re-test by analyzing what are the most effective techniques . But for now, here are some basic tips for achieving these 3 steps in your email marketing campaigns …
How to avoid the spam box
Today it is easier and easier to find yourself in the spam box . And it will be your biggest enemy when you set up campaigns of marketing e-mails . Because if you end up in the spam box you can be sure to get mediocre results …
That’s why the first goal when setting up an e-mailing campaign is to land in the inbox.
For this, it is extremely advisable to:
- Avoid ” spam words ” in the subject of the email. A “spam word” is a word often used for spam campaigns whose use is penalized today. Try to limit yourself to using only one or two in the subject of your email. To know more go on GMK Press ( See the list ) which holds a very good list of “spam words”.
- Check that the links placed in your e-mail are good and not blacklisted
- Avoid repeating the “!!!” or “???” pattern signs several times
- Avoid using numbers at the beginning of the object as “-80% on all …”
- Favor images in JPEG
And this is only a part of everything you have to be careful of not to be in the spam box. Yes, even having been solicited by the subscriber .
5 tips to get your readers’ attention for sure
Writing an effective object is extremely important for your subscribers to see your message . If the purpose of your campaign is bad then your opening rate will be low and your campaign will yield you few benefits.
Here are 7 tips for writing a hard-hitting object:
- Place a call to action “Discover … fast before it’s too late!”
- Personalize the subject of your e-mail and place passages in the first person “[NAME], I have a surprise for you!”, “I thought of you when …”
- Touch the curiosity of the reader “This information will change your life”, “Look at [NAME], it’s surprising!”
- Generally, the shorter your object will be, the more impact it will have “It has happened …”, “It’s amazing!”
- Put the name of the receiver in the subject of the email to get his attention “[NAME], you did not expect that … Is not it?”
- So much for the purpose of the mail … If it is successful then your prospects will open to see what you have to tell them and to discover them. And here comes some of the most delicate …
- Because now that your prospect has opened the e-mail, it will have to be interested from beginning to end to eventually push him to action. Yes, we will have to convert this prospect into a customer .
10 tips for writing an effective e-mail
To write good e-mails, I advise you to learn the basics of copywriting or to call a professional. This will allow you to significantly increase the effectiveness of your campaigns to boost your profits! If you want to know more about copywriting, feel free to read some of these articles that could help you improve your results:
• Do you make any of these 5 errors in your sales pages? ( See the article )
• 6 tips for writing HYPNOTIC hooks ( See the article )
Hope these articles help you because copywriting is extremely important to get a good conversion rate. If you want to sell a product or service, you have two options available to convert those leads. You may as well decide to write a sales text directly in the e-mail or to return your prospects on a landing page. (or sales page)
However here are some basic tips for creating good e-mails:
Simplicity : Simplify the appearance of your emails as much as possible
Avoid colors that are too bright: They reduce the readability of your e-mail
Responsive Design: Plan like for your site that your e-mails are readable and pleasant to read on mobile.
A / B Testing: Do regular tests to improve the performance of your emails
Unsubscribe : Put a simple unsubscribe option (but not too much) is important because it is better if your prospect unsubscribes instead of placing you in the spam box.
Benefits : Show him the benefits he will get if he pursues your email and goes to the desired link. Make him feel the desire for your product, service, event …
One goal : You must have one goal per email. Do not try to sell 2 products and 1 service in one and the same email. Your prospect will not know where to turn and will not leave your email without taking anything. In addition you will surely be less convincing because we will not have a fixed point.
Personalization : Personalize your e-mail and speak in a clear, conversational and relevant way. Do you prefer reading a purely advertising text or a text that seems to be personally addressed to you?
Call to action : Think of pushing your prospect into action so that he acts and becomes a customer
Signature email: On direct personal emails, take advantage of your email signature to attract your prospects to your website or ebook to boost your traffic and who knows, your conversion rate! Here are some tips that will help you create good e-mails and boost your profits through e-mail marketing.
But one last thing … We can think that the graphic mails (in HTML) have more impact on your prospects. But it’s not always the case. It just depends on your business. If you are a Amazon or Sarenza type company, then HTML will often be the best method to set up effective marketing email campaigns. On the other hand, if you sell one or two services, a personalized mail and purely written in text can be more effective.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be polite: Don’t post anything which could be considered as offensive, abusive, harmful to others or hate speech.
Remain thoughtful: Don’t post anything obscene, sexually explicit or anything which could harm other members, or the people who visit our forum.
Don’t promote or sell: Do not promote links, do not sell anything here or do not spam.
Be courteous: towards each other. Don’t harass or trouble anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
Respect our forum: Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
Any violations: Users violating the forum rules will be permanently banned & access of the site will be revoked.
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags
- Top 15 career-related courses for freshers, undergraduate & graduate students in IndiaBlog
- 30 Questions about Digital Marketing for aspiring studentsBlog
- Instagram Unleashes Several Changes – Threads, Shared, Direct Messaging on Desktop & moreBlog
- Pinterest Unleashes More Powerful AI for Online ShoppingBlog
- Facebook shrinks Facebook Ad Space for Image & Text on Mobile News FeedBlog
- Workshop On The Most Effective Digital Marketing StrategiesCourses,Digital Marketing
- Google Sheets CourseCourses
- DPRMCM CourseCourses,Digital Marketing
- Content Writing Training CourseContent,Courses
- Earn Money OnlineAffiliate Marketing,Courses
- Pro Blogging CourseCourses,Digital Marketing
- Start Digital Marketing BusinessCourses,Digital Marketing
- Free SEO CourseCourses,Free
- Free Demo ClassCourses,Free
- Content Marketing CourseContent,Courses,Social Media Marketing
- Complete SEO Training CourseCourses,SEO
- Online Digital Marketing CourseCourses,Digital Marketing
- Website Development CourseCourses,Wordpress
- SEO Fundamentals CourseCourses,SEO
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals CourseCourses,Digital Marketing
- Advanced SEO CourseCourses,SEO
- Link Building CourseCourses,SEO
- Google Adwords CourseAdwords,Courses
- Social Media Marketing CourseCourses,Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing CourseCourses,Email Marketing
- Google Webmaster Tool & Search Console CourseAnalytics,Courses
- Mobile Marketing & App Store Optimization (ASO) CourseCourses,Mobile Marketing
- Google Analytics Training CourseAnalytics,Courses
- Affiliate & SMS Marketing CourseAffiliate Marketing,Courses