Seven Boats Academy, a leading digital marketing training institute in Kolkata, India, has announced the launch of its mentorship programme. The programme is designed to provide an opportunity for students to learn from and be mentored by successful & experienced digital marketers and entrepreneurs. The programme will cover topics such as SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, web development, conversion optimization, AI tools, Futuristic Technologies and more. It will also include a series of practical assignments and case studies. For more information, contact Seven Boats Academy.
The Structured mentorship program pairs experienced professionals with mentees who are seeking to develop their skills in digital marketing. Through regular meetings and communication, mentors and mentees work together to develop a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices. The mentorship program provides an invaluable opportunity for both mentors and mentees to grow professionally and make lasting connections within the industry.
Brief of the Mentorship Program
- Students/Freshers/Job Seekers
- Working Professionals
- Aspiring/New Startup Owners/Entrepreneurs
- Freelancers/ Other individuals
- Failed Startups
- Career counselling Strategy for career planning Gig economy strategy
- Freelancing & earning
- Startup plan validation
- Startup strategy & incubation support
- Digital marketing & associated skill development.
- Networking, business matchmaking, tie ups and referrals.
- Associated services ( team building , operation, legal, taxation, hr, intellectual property, marketing etc )
Format/ Structure of the program
- Pre work & mentor-mentee introduction
- Problem statements & setting up short term & long term goals
- Narrow focussing & setting up action plan
- Discussions, Sessions & skill development
- Practical exercises
- Continuous & rigorous evaluation & feedback.
- Reframing structure & strategies
- Get Internship
- Get Certificate of appreciation & letter of experience
- Post-completion assistance.