how to add contextual internal links in self hosted wordpress. Watch this video.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for adding contextual internal links in a self-hosted WordPress site:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to the post or page where you want to add a contextual internal link.
- Highlight the text where you want to insert the link.
- Click the “Insert/edit link” button in the toolbar. It looks like a chain link.
- In the “URL” field, type or paste the URL of the page or post you want to link to.
- In the “Link Text” field, leave the text as is or edit it to something more descriptive.
- Check the “Open link in a new tab” box if you want the link to open in a new window.
- Click the “Add Link” button.
Congratulations, you have successfully added a contextual internal link to your WordPress site! You can repeat these steps for any additional internal links you want to add.
0 responses on "How to add contextual internal links in self hosted wordpress"