how to add new page in self hosted wordpress. Watch this video.
Here are the step-by-step instructions to add a new page in a self-hosted WordPress site:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard. Typically, this can be accessed by adding “/wp-admin” to the end of your site’s URL (e.g. www.example.com/wp-admin).
- In the left-hand menu, hover over “Pages” and click “Add New”.
- This will take you to the page editor screen where you can create your new page.
- Start by giving your new page a title in the first field at the top of the page.
- Next, you can add content to your page using the visual editor. This works like a regular word processor, allowing you to format text, add images, and more.
- When you’re finished with your page, click “Publish” in the right-hand menu. This will make your new page live on your site.
Congratulations, you’ve just added a new page to your self hosted WordPress website.