how to auto schedule facebook posts from fanpage. Watch this video.
To auto schedule posts on a Facebook page, you can use Facebook’s built-in scheduling tool, which allows you to set up posts to be published at a later time and date. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to your Facebook Page.
- Click on the “Create Post” button at the top of the page.
- Create your post and add any text, images, or videos you want to include.
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the “Publish” button.
- Select “Schedule” from the menu.
- Choose the date and time you want the post to be published.
- Click on the “Schedule” button.
Your post will be scheduled to be published at the specified time and date. You can also access your scheduled posts by clicking on the “Publishing Tools” tab on your Facebook Page and selecting “Scheduled Posts.” From there, you can edit, reschedule, or delete your scheduled posts as needed.
0 responses on "how to auto schedule facebook posts from fanpage"