Sales Page Writing Service
A Copy that Sells Your Brand
Writing for the purpose of hardcore sales is very different from drafting web pages to inform. While writing a sales copy, the language and the feel of the piece should not come across as trying too hard to sell. When your potential consumers find out easily that you are trying to push them towards making a purchase, it weakens your stance. Brands must attract the consumers. Our sales page writing services pay obeisance to this critical point about sales copies. The writers on our team know the ABC of sales writing because of their experience in this domain.
For a sales copy to be successful, it must not come across as selling! That is the aspect that is foremost on the minds of our sales page writing services. Our writers pack your sales copy with authentic information, presented in an interesting style and format. At no point does the reader feel that he is going through a sales material. This mode of writing is achieved by our sales page writing services after hardened testing on online readers. Through analysis and studies, our writers have an understanding of what works for a sales copy and what does not. Their purpose is to convince the reader into making a purchase.
Here are some reasons why you need our sales page writing services:
- Comprehensive understanding of the online sales business. This helps us incorporate elements that make the sales copy stronger and more effective. Online sales writing is different thematically from offline sales
- Experienced writers comprise the sales page writing services team. The job of the writers is to present the sales ideas in an interested format to make it look convincing. No matter how smart your products and services are, you cannot sell them without innovative sales copies. That is where we step in!
- A research-oriented outlook to feel the pulse of your targeted consumers. Our writers spend considerable time studying your products and brand. That helps them highlight key areas for efficient sales copies.
- Brainstorm – We first devote time to brainstorm for generating ideas about the sales page keeping focus on the right digital marketing mix – product, place price & promotion
- Distill - We then distill our ideas to a more refined one for the sales page. We work on “What key thing do you want people to know after reading your sales page?” ”Who are you talking to?” ”How will you talk to them?” Accordingly we define the tone of the sales page.
- Research – We do extensive research and competitor analysis for the sales page writing. We take notes.
- Sales page brief - We write the ‘sales page brief’ accumulating the key points gathered so far.
- Brainstorm again - We again brainstorm and further streamline our ideas with client for the sales page to be written.
- Review - We review our notes, ideas and then prioritize the elements in sales page – which one to come when. The headings / sub headings / The call to action words and many more.
- Writing the first sales page draft - We write the first draft of the sales page & send it to client for feedback.
- Revision - We revise it & again re-exercise and come up with new points.
- Writing the next version of sales page – We then write the next version of the sales page & send to client for feedback.
- Polishing & finalizing - Finally we revise the sales page again & then do the polishing & fine tuning.
See what others say:
I am so satisfied with your writing. 5 Stars :) – Andy Chang
”outstanding work, very original and followed our request very well and represented excellent content for our website. Thank you guys looking forward to working with you again. Your best is absolutely outstanding work.” Robert
Excellent sales page writing. I am very impresses - Steve Mackay