Download our various digital marketing whitepapers and digital marketing case studies. Seven Boats, a reputed digital marketing agency, has published numerous white papers and case studies on the subjects of digital marketing, SEO, and social media. The white papers provide detailed information on topics such as keyword research, link building, branding and content marketing. The case studies showcase the company’s work for clients in various industries, including travel, e-commerce, and healthcare. The papers and studies are available for free on the Seven Boats website.
Digital Marketing White Papers & Case studies
Social Awareness Campaign – #HumJiyenge
Seven Boats #HumJiyenge is one of its kind Suicide Prevention Awareness Campaign in Kolkata that reached 7.5Lac people directly through digital media & 40Lac people through Radio partner 91.9 Friends FM. It received 50+ media coverage & huge support from every corner of society. With #HumJiyenge, 7boats has taken a step towards spreading true awareness about this extremely misunderstood and stigmatized social issue and creating a safe place for people suffering to voice their anguish and find solace & support.
This campaign was highly appreciated by eminent personalities such as National award winning actress Sudipta Chakraborty, Actor Chaiti Ghosal, Model Madhabilata Mitra, Calypso King Sumit Roy, Veteran RJ Jimmy Tangree, eminent psychiatrist Dr. Tirthankar Dasgupta, Veteran graphologist Mohan Bose, Lifeline Foundation & more.
The campaign received 14+ sponsorship & partnerships from many companies. An eye opening case study on 100+ people in Kolkata was published to portray a clear picture about their current mental state. 50+ prominent media coverage. Significant drop in suicidal deaths in Kolkata after event.
Social Media Marketing White Paper [PDF]
As a dinnerware brand, social media is a great way to connect with your customers and build relationships. Here are some tips from Seven Boats on how to use social media to reach your target audience:
- Identify your target audience. Who are you trying to reach with your dinnerware? Consider factors such as age, location, and interests. This will help you focus your social media strategy.
- Use relevant hashtags. Hashtags are a great way to reach new customers and start conversations. When using hashtags, be sure to research popular ones in your industry as well as specific ones related to your brand or products.
- Post quality content.Your social media posts should be high-quality and engaging. Share behind-the-scenes photos, product information, or helpful tips for using your dinnerware.
- Respond to comments and questions.Make sure to respond to any comments or questions from customers in a timely manner. This shows that you care about your customers and their experience with your brand.
By following these tips, you can use social media to reach your target audience and build relationships with them. With a little effort, you can create a strong social media presence that will benefit your dinnerware brand for years to come.
Social Media Strategies for a dinnerware brand
Digital Strategy White Paper [PDF]
As the world increasingly goes digital, businesses need to adapt their strategies to stay ahead of the curve. Seven Boats is a digital agency that specializes in helping corporate groups develop and implement effective digital strategies.
We take a holistic approach, considering all aspects of your business and how we can use digital tools and platforms to improve your bottom line. We then work with you to create a custom plan that will help you achieve your goals.
Our services include website design and development, social media management, online advertising, and more. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you develop a winning digital strategy.
Digital Strategy for a corporate group with diverse portfolio
Marketing Strategy White Papers [PDF]
By understanding the customer journey, developing a digital marketing strategy and utilizing appropriate digital marketing channels, Seven Boats, a digital marketing agency helping businesses to go digital for more than 11 years has helped a jewellery store to grow online.
The online jewellery store was facing several issues such as less traffic, less conversion rate and low average order value. Our digital marketing team suggested a mix of organic and paid digital marketing activities to increase traffic and conversion rate resulting in increased sales.
We started with optimizing the website for search engine ranking followed by developing an attractive website design. After that, our team ran a few Google Ads campaigns and Facebook Ads campaigns to drive traffic to the website.
Along with that, we also did some Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing to create brand awareness and generate leads. Within 6 months of starting our digital marketing activities for the jewellery store, it started seeing positive results in terms of increased traffic, conversion rate and sales. If you are also looking for a similar growth for your online business, contact Seven Boats today!
Digital Strategy for a Jewellery Store
Digital Marketing White Paper [PDF]
Digital Marketing Career Stats in India
Recent studies have shown that digital marketing is one of the fastest-growing industries in India. The number of people employed in digital marketing roles has increased by nearly 20% in the last year, and the average salary for a digital marketing professional is now over Rs 5 lakh per year.
With the rapid growth of the internet and mobile usage in India, it is no surprise that businesses are increasingly relying on digital channels to reach their target audiences. As a result, there is a growing demand for skilled digital marketers who can help businesses to plan and execute effective digital marketing campaigns.
If you are interested in a career in digital marketing, then these statistics show that it is a great time to get started. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement, and you can expect to earn a good salary. So why not start your journey today?
Digital Marketing White Paper [PDF]
Digital Marketing Trends in India – Detailed Insights
India is a huge and growing market for digital marketing. Businesses of all sizes are turning to the internet to reach new customers and promote their products and services. As a result, there is a lot of competition for attention online. To be successful, businesses need to stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends. Here are some of the most important trends to watch out for in India:
- Social media marketing: More and more businesses are using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to connect with potential customers. As users spend more time on social media, it’s becoming an increasingly important marketing channel.
- Video marketing: Videos are a powerful way to engage potential customers and promote your brand. In India, video consumption is growing rapidly, making it an important trend for businesses to watch out for.
- Search engine optimization: With so much competition online, it’s essential that businesses invest in search engine optimization (SEO) to improve their visibility in search results.
- Content marketing: Producing high-quality content is a great way to attract attention and build trust with potential customers. In India, content marketing is becoming an increasingly important part of digital marketing campaigns.
- Mobile marketing: India has one of the world’s largest populations of mobile phone users. As a result, businesses need to make sure their marketing campaigns are optimized for mobile devices.
By keeping up with these digital marketing trends, businesses can stay ahead of the competition and better connect with potential customers in India’s growing online market.
Digital Marketing Case Studies
- Digital Marketing Objectives & Tasks to grow your business
- Full Stack Digital Marketing Services
- Read our customer testimonials
Learn digital marketing. Seven Boats Academy offers online digital marketing course, digital marketing courses in Kolkata & digital marketing workshop for students, professionals & entrepreneurs/organizations.