Did you know that Facebook is the 2nd most visited website behind Google? With 1.79 billion monthly active users, advertising on Facebook can make your business boom! Here are some of the benefits of using Facebook ads:
- Facebook ads let you add more content than Google Ads.
- Ads posted on Facebook let customers directly engage your business.
- Facebook has a huge audience.
- It’s easy to track spend, performance, and ROI.
- Facebook has advanced targeting options.
- Facebook lets you choose between CPC and PPC cost structures, letting you make Facebook ads affordable for your business.
- We run a lot of Facebook ads for businesses and find the CPC tends to be lower than Google’s PPC – most likely because they aren’t as competitive yet!
Visit the Facebook advertising page to learn more about launching your first campaign: https://www.facebook.com/business/.
Steps to complete this task
You first need to recognize your business or advertisement goal or the reason you’re running the ad. Do you want more Facebook followers? Do you want more website views?
After you’ve solidified your goal, you need to understand whom you want to reach. Facebook’s targeting is one of their best features. When choosing your audience, you can target based on user behaviors, locations, interests, education level, job titles, and so much more. You can also use a custom audience by uploading your contact list or build a lookalike audience, which uses your customer’s information to find people similar to them on Facebook. There are many options to help you reach more users, faster.
Scroll to the bottom of your Facebook business page and click “Create Ad” and select “Create Ad” again to get started. You can then select your marketing objective, choose your audience, format, budget, and duration.
Choose your ad format. There are many different formats you can use to convey your message to your specific audience. You can advertise using a video, photo, carousel, canvas, or even a slideshow. Use whichever format you think will present your information in a way your audience will respond to.
Set your budget. You can set up a daily or a lifetime budget. You’re in charge of your Facebook ad and Facebook will never charge you more than your budget.
Facebook also offers Audience Insights. This gives you information about three groups of people—people connected to your Facebook page, people in your custom audience and general people on Facebook. It allows you to create content and ads that resonate and easily find more people like the ones in your current audience.
- Engage your followers by experimenting with new posting techniques.
- Don’t lose followers because of your mobile site.
- Make sure all Facebook posts have good call-to-actions to encourage your visitors to complete a specific action.
- Keep your Facebook followers engaged on your website.
- Build your online visibility by consistently posting on Facebook.
- Review your competitor’s Facebook pages.
- Brand your facebook page
- Stay Engaged with your followers on Facebook
- Decide what to post on Facebook
- Decide when to post on facebook
- Advertise on Facebook