Most online companies are opting to showoff their stuff on Pinterest. It is worth the time and effort to catch up on some amazing Pinterest analytics tools that will help you find out how you are doing on this social photo sharing website. Some of these tools were probably there for a long time now with no one really taking an active interest. But with Pinterest grabbing attention big time and slotted to hit pay dirt in the coming months, these Pinterest analytics tools are getting all the attention now. Here are the top 5 analytics tools:
- Curalate: This analytics tools helps you in better engagement with your users on Pinterest. It also helps you target different users and user groups. The core of Curalate is an advanced image analysis program. You can build up your entire Pinterest plan by data gleaned from Curalate. It is in a demo phase now.
- Pinalyzer: As the moniker suggests, Pinalyzer is excellent for analyzing and your role in it. With some changes in its design and working concept, Pinalyzer is now leaner and more accurate. The Smart Suggest option of Pinalyzer gets you a sneak peak into new pins. You can calculate the popularity of your photos and also gauge your influence on Pinterest.
- Octopin: Arguably the most depended-upon Pinterest analytics tool, Octopin is second to none when it comes to features and services on the menu. You can use Octopin to deadly effect to improve your brand’s visibility on Pinterest and also engage users of this photo sharing social network. Octopin also offers you consultancy about what you can do right for your brand.
- Piqora: Formerly Pinfluence, Piqora is excellent in assessing the influence of your Pinterest account. You can get ideas about launching or promoting your products and services. You can also track traffic circulating through Pinterest. For a quick glimpse of what to expect, check out their demo version.
- Shopinterest: This analytics tool provides the data you need to accomplish the difficult task of promoting shopping. With its metric-rich interface, Shopinterest has got everything you need to boost online sales through Pinterest. This tool makes monetizing easy on Pinterest.