For every person or brand with a website or blog, Google offers various tools. These tools are beneficial not just to check the progress of the site but also to find out ways in which to maximize returns. Some are hardcore business tools that bring serious economics to the table. Google is not limited to bounce rates and page views. There are so many other functions that are performed by Google Tools. Let us look at the top 5 Google Tools that you must make use of. You are sure to know about them and that makes these tools more important than ever!
- Google Webmaster Tools: The mother of all website building tools available online, Google Webmaster has come a long way since its inception. The flaws have been hewn off and there is so much more sense and user-friendliness to Google Webmaster Tools. The primary functions of locating broken links and crawling issues on the website remain in high demand.
- Google Analytics: This tool is probably the most popular, though few actually know how to make optimum use of it. A good idea from our end is that you study Google Analytics on your own and check which areas of interest suit you. Instead of simply imitating trends, you can keep trying to locate new data banks within Google Analytics. It is worth your time!
- Google Adwords: The primary keyword research tool, this is a must-have for every SEO team. Make no mistake here! You may not need Google Adwords for your own keyword list, but you need to check the competition around you and also what keywords your competitors are using. Make sure you have Google Adwords tool in your kitty.
- Google Trends: What better way to figure out what’s hot and what’s not if not on Google Trends! The trending topics of the day find special mention here. History and geography find relevance in terms of your keywords. Find out what are the events making the headlines, spin them on your keywords and see the difference it makes to your online traffic!
- Google Consumer Surveys: Want to know your online users? Use Google Consumer Surveys, the smartest way of knowing what your consumers are looking for. Figure out new ways to satisfy your growing clientele and score brownie points for being the most consumer-friendly brand around.