There is no dearth of SEO tools available online. You can never have enough of them really! But, there are really some online SEO tools that you can make use of. These are less popular than the others but that does not mean that they are any less important for your SEO effort. Read on for a quick glance at these new-age SEO tools:
- Link Detox: The perfect companion for websites that have a problem with bad or broken web links. If you had problems with Google about broken or bad links, those demons from the past may come and haunt you again! Link Detox identifies all those invalid web links so that you can break free of the curse from the past.
- iSpionage: The perfect keyword tool for PPC campaigns, iSpionage gives you a good idea about the best performing keywords in your domain of interest. You will get this list when you key in one of the keywords that you are interested in. What’s more, iSpionage will give you a glimpse of the best PPC campaigns involving your keywords that have stood the test of time on Google.
- cognitiveSEO: Researching the back links of your competitors will hold a ton of importance when it comes to your SEO keyword research. cognitiveSEO will help you in this department. It gives you a complete analysis about your competitor websites’ back links with a list of the ‘nofollow’s and the ‘dofollow’s.
- Whitespark: For online businesses targeting the local market, Whitespark can be extremely handy. It gives you a list of your local SEO keywords related to the domain of your interest. You can build up links with local websites through the help of the data that includes back links and citations. You can also find the Domain Authority, type of website etc through Whitespark.
- Broken Link Finder: Just as the name suggests, the Broken Link Finder will help you tie up the loose ends in your link building strategy. The paid service of Broken Link Finder will help you grab data about broken links in sync with keywords of your choice.
The use of these yet-to-hit-the-big-league SEO tools will enrich your optimization experience.