Web designers are crucial when it comes to the creation of a website. However, they can seem quite difficult to deal with when it comes to SEO. Most of them are not concerned with your website’s search rankings as their job is to ensure your website is attractive. If you tend to do your own SEO for your site, you may not be too concerned with an SEO friendly web designer. You have to keep in mind though that some issue may crop up when it comes to the design of the site. Here are some elements that you should be wary of when it comes to finding an SEO friendly designer or best SEO Company India from India.
1. Too much use of Flash: Most web designers still think that Flash is the best thing to be ever conceived when the truth of the matter is that websites that rely on it too much tend to lose out on their SEO.
2. Lack of internal links or very little in number: Backlinks are quite important when it comes to SEO as these boost your search rankings. If the web designer only includes one or two internal links, you could end up missing out on a lot of traffic and you can also start a high quality one way Link Building campaign for your website.
3. Using images for anchors: Granted, web designers incorporate images in web design. However, you need anchor text to boost your SEO. The images may appear more clearly but using them as your anchor will make your site drop in rankings.
4. Too much code: If you are not enlightened on how HTML works, then you will have no way of knowing if a website is being inundated with too much code. However, you do need to know that cleanliness when it comes to code is important for SEO.
5. Too much use if java script: The same way that search engines are not inclined to Flash is the same way they are about java script. This is even worse off when it has not been coded in the right way.
6. Excessive optimization: Sites that are over optimized tend to be much worse than those with minimal keywords. The excessive optimization infiltrates rankings artificially and this could lead to your website being banned.
7. Dynamic URLs: There are a number of links that are not SEO friendly and making use of them will definitely affect your website’s rankings.
These are some of the things that you should look out for and avoid when selecting a web designer for your site if you would want to get someone that will be SEO friendly.