Firefox has become extremely popular lately because of its speed and SEO plugins. You don’t have to search for additional tools to evaluate a website when you surf with Firefox because it comes with some great plugins for complete SEO analysis. These plugins check out keyword stats, traffic generation, page rank, etc. Here are the top 5 Firefox SEO plugins you would love to use:
- Web Rank – This is one of the most popular plugins for SEO with Firefox. It displays the Alexa Rank, the Google Page Rank, the Complete Rank, and the Quantcast Rank for every site you visit. No login to any site is required for accessing these rank stats. All the information about indexing of pages and backlinking is also displayed. It works like a breeze with Firefox and is surely essential if you want to keep track of where your competition is doing. It helps to keep track of your own website’s progress. As you implement various SEO techniques, Web Rank allows you to analyze how well you are progressing in your niche segment.
- SeoQuake – This SEO plugin works like most other Firefox addons for SEO, but it has one extra feature. It comes with an additional tool called the SEO Xray which displays the metadata as well. Some people say metadata is not all that important, but it helps to keep track of the metadata being used by the most popular websites in your niche.
- NoDoFollow – This is one of the best Firefox SEO tools that show all the links that are dofollow or nofollow. Links are all about page ranks and if people leave a nofollow link, then it makes no sense that you should give them a dofollow link just like that. A most useful plugin there! Page Rank depends a lot on what sites lead to your site and vice versa. Every time a link is placed, a small bit of Page Rank goes with it. This tool would help you plug Page Rank that is trickling out for free!
- SimilarWeb – A very important aspect of SEO is keeping track of websites in the same niche. Finding sites similar to the one you are working on is not too easy with search engines if you are looking for fresh and new ideas in your niche. SEO is also required when you want to keep track of what are the developments on websites of people competing with you. SimilarWeb is very efficient when it comes to locating sites similar to the one you are working on.
- KGen – This is one of the top 5 Firefox plugins because nothing else seems to be able to replace its utility. This plugin locates the most important keywords for any website. It is a must-have app if you want to analyze why another website is doing well in page ranking and with search engines. You could then use the same keywords to jack up your own ranking. This is one tool you must have in your arsenal.
Search engine optimization is vital both for websites and blogs. Even if you are not monetizing your blog, the goal in creating a website or blog is to have your site read by a wide audience. After all that’s why you are putting up content on the web in the first place. Another important factor with SEO is that Google, still the king of search engines for ranking purposes, keeps changing its policies quite often. You need to keep track of the SEO other websites are resorting to just to stay in the game. Use these top 5 Firefox SEO plugins to make the best of the changing rules. For example, keyword stuffing could now work against you, while some years back keyword stuffing was not all that big an issue. You will also need to have access to high speed internet connection if you will be using Firefox for SEO purposes and AT&T is offering low prices on their internet services. Check out uverse promo codes to see all AT&T offers.
Author Bio: This is a guest post written by Rick Sarouk who is a “Article & Content Specialist” in Digital Media company