Worried about the dreaded Google’s Panda updates derailing your online marketing initiative? You actually have enough reasons to worry about if you are resorting to underhand means in order to boost things up for your website. The penalty of offending the Panda can be more severe than you actually realize. Without the patronage of Google, you will not be able to survive on the internet marketing scene. Here are the best 5 ways in which you can pull up your socks against Panda:
- Avoid Thin Content: By thin content we mean web pages with less than 100-200 words of content. You have to work on the content of these web pages and add to it. Make sure that your content is relevant and complements what is already on the page, namely, an image or infographics.
- Too Many Ads: Panda understands your need to monetize your web pages. But you cannot do that at the cost of your website users’ experience. Too many ads create a clutter on the page, making it difficult for the users to get through to the actual content.
- No Duplicity: If there is something that brings out the tooth and nail in the Panda, it is duplicate content. No matter how difficult it may be to get raw materials for your content, by all means avoid the temptation to lift. Make use of a good plagiarism checker to guard against unconscious duplicity of content.
- Improve Quality: Do not compromise on the quality of your content if you want to satisfy the tenets of the Panda. Get rid of hacks doubling up as your content writers. Invest in a good ghost writer and get the best quality of writing for your web pages. It will work well with Panda and of course, your online readers.
- Be Unique: There are no slots for wannabes and me-too enthusiasts in the reign of Panda. You have to tread a different path for your online success. No walking through the safety of the beaten track. If your content is unique and original in appeal, you are ahead of the curve by default. You will also have conquered Panda updates.