Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Rule the Search Engines
When it comes to capturing the attention of online consumers, few tools can give you better leverage than search engine optimization (SEO). In a basic statement, you can say that SEO is the process by which you get your brand favorable rankings on the search engine results that are thrown up when online users look for something. SEO is not something that can be done overnight. It is an organic process that takes time to develop. It is also a process that stops yielding result if you discontinue with it. In fact, most SEO experts believe that the process must be conducted every single day!
There are various ways to capture the search engine ranks through SEO. However, before we go into these distinct divisions of SEO, let us take a quick look at why you need to get this essential tool as part of your online marketing campaign. Through SEO methods your brand will be able to express its online visibility on major search engines like Google and Yahoo. Online consumers use certain keywords when they are looking for products and services on the Internet. The SEO initiative is built up on these units that we call keywords. These keywords are used for optimizing the content, the website and every other aspect of SEO.
Testing and optimizing your landing page for better conversion and higher search engine rankings is often confusing, complicated, and inconvenient.
7Boats makes conversion and search engine optimization a snap, so you can get back to focusing on your business.
Learn more about why do you need SEO
The chief advantages of using SEO are:
- Steady influx of online traffic once you are able to capture the top 10 slots in your domain of interest. If you are ranked among the top 3, that increases your website traffic drastically
- Excellent ROI as compared to other forms of Internet marketing
- Brand visibility increases rapidly. More online users coming to your website through search engines will mean more people know about your products and services
- Sales figures improve because more online consumers now have access to your website. More traffic to the services page of your website gives you a better chance to sell
- An optimized website is compatible across all forms of Internet browsing software
Site Audit Service
On-page Search Engine Optimization
Off-page Search Engine Optimization
A type of SEO that focuses on creating references and links to a website, to increase the traffic to and ranking of the target website. Contrast with on page optimization..
We have special SEO services for Kolkata companies. If you are a company based at Kolkata & looking for a good SEO marketing company, check here SEO Kolkata