If you have a website for your business or have a blog, you must know what it takes to be regular with its upkeep and updates. When you have a web presence that draws a lot of attention for the quality of content you provide; your next logical step will be to focus more on maintaining a steady stream of content and doing SEO, so that you can reach wider group of people. It’s a long journey and along the way at any stage you cannot afford to lose your visitors and readers.
Whether you have a business site or write a blog, you may be shocked to suddenly realize one day that your website or blog has gone nonexistent in the search results page that people are fed with. Reason? You have sat pretty and have ignored the essence of maintaining a website. May be with the buzz of your website’s initial success still jarring in your ears you have thought to engage in other areas of your business or you have found it just too tedious and costly a job to keep pace with the maintenance activity that you have sort of given up.
Either way, Seven Boats Info-System Private Limited, Kolkata, will step in to hold your hand and give you enough confidence in website maintenance services. When your web presence is in trouble and you require a partner to sail your boat through to the shore, you can think of us. We are here to provide you solution. We are one of the best and the most cost-effective Web Maintenance Service Provider in Kolkata.
We realize that your business is of paramount importance, and hence aspire to give you the best, secured and technologically superior service maintaining integrity and confidentiality of your business.
When you have a website you have to do a lot of things, apart from feeding the content, to keep your site in the reckoning. Some of the important ones are just briefly highlighted here for you, in case you decide to do it yourself,
- Website Updates: Just imagine that you have a website but you are not getting visitors because it is not often updated. Your business has gone for a toss!
- Bring Variation in Website Content: Website content can be anything ranging from written text, images, video, downloads or infographics; that catch new visitors’ attention and your existing followers keep coming back for the variety of content on your website. It can be done using any of the following,
- Navigation: New information added and you need to redesign your website’s navigation and design to accommodate new list of information
- Product Updates: New products are added to your catalog, product discontinued or the upcoming price changes and the discounts; whatever you need to tell your visitors
- Company News: You need to highlight a mention of your website in a Newspaper or show the client reviews about your services or solutions on social platforms
- Giveaways: Having some giveaways periodically to grow your audience
- Feature Addition: You have missed out on certain features on your website earlier because of some budgetary issues but now you have decided to add those features
- Regular Website Maintenance Tasks: You need to focus on the following website maintenance task on a regular basis,
- Backing Up Your Website: You need to maintain a backup of your data related to the website, especially when you are updating your blogs, price-list, e-commerce catalog and other content online
- Monitor Website Outages: When your website goes offline, you should be the first person to know and take measure. It will not be nice to receive mail from a client informing you the outage
- Check Domain Registration Information: Keep a track of your domain registration, age and expiration. All these things matter for your web presence to be stable
- Test Website Speed: Check your websites loading speed and keep it under control
- Link Check: Who are linking you back? Are there any broken links? Backlinks from spammers cause harm to your site
- Software Updates: Your E-commerce software or other third party applications keep updating frequently. Always remain updated, on your toes to incorporate the updates in your website
- Analyze Your Stats: Your site’s stats should be always in front of you, having interest only on sales stats will not just help,
- Traffic Stats: That gives you detailed information about your visitors on your site. Google Analytics is an example, that helps you in this regard
- Search Engine Results: Are you optimizing your landing pages with keywords to show up on the first page of Google? Are you doing SEO of your webpages? SEO is the most trusted way of getting organic traffic for your website.
- Reputation Management: Your website’s name, your brand name, authorship of the content, all these factors matter for your website’s search ranking
And the list goes on….
Overwhelmed? Shaken close to the hilt? Don’t worry; we are here to make things simple for you. Our 360 degree solution will not only take care of all these for you but we can confidently assure you that our approach will go far beyond this scope to give you a solid ROI.