Advanced SEO course
Mode of Training: Live Instructor-led Online Classes in India & Worldwide locations / Online Self Paced Video Walk-through modules & class recordings (India & International locations) / Online or Classroom training in Kolkata, India.
23 hours, 57 minutes
Once the student develops the basic understanding of search engine optimization, we introduce them to the advanced level of SEO functionalities. By the time students have already gained a deep understanding of SEO concept & Fundamentals, Keyword Research, using audit tools, identifying proper format of using description, title, alt tags, Keyword Proximity, Keyword consistency, Keyword Density, internal, External Link etc.
This chapter deals with more advanced SEO topics. So to start with, the topics that would be covered are search snippet. The necessity of rich snippet & structured data. Another important aspect that is covered in this chapter is the correct process of using Robots.txt/ Meta Robot tag. & sitemap. So by this time a student has understood the way in which an SEO professional should think & execute the process.
Now the next crucial things that is covered in this portion of chapter would be 301 redirect & canonical, Open Graph, Google Local & Local SEO. To further proceed with the RSS Feed, Page Cache & Mobile Responsiveness, 404 Broken Checker, Boiler Plate Content are explained to develop even more detailed knowledge on this subject. In this present scenario, the popularity of Ecommerce sites have reached new height.
So Ecommerce SEO is also a very relevant topic. So now as a student have understood the overall concept, so it is very important to make them aware about the SEO Do & Don’t (Whitehat vs Blackhat), SEO Glossary. So these are the things with are mostly covered under the Advanced SEO segment of the Digital Marketing Training. This portion has huge significance in the overall Digital Marketing Operation.
So to sum up , the main points that are covered under this chapter are:-
- Search Snippet, Rich Snippet & structured data.
- Robots.txt/ Meta Robot tag. & sitemap.
- SEO Audit & tools
- 301 redirect & canonical
- Ecommerce SEO.
- SEO Do & Don’t (Whitehat vs Blackhat)
So basic benefits of learning SEO:-
- Now you are all set to work as an SEO Professional
- Now you can Execute tests, identify trends and insights & make proper competitor analysis.
- You can optimize the home page, landing pages from SEO perspective
- Make proper link building strategy
- You can easily Recommend changes on layout, content,links etc to optimize the website.
- SEO 00:15:00
- How Search Engines read a website? 00:25:00
- Latent Semantic Indexing 00:20:00
- Anatomy of a SERP 00:40:00
- Google Ranking Factors 01:30:00
- Keyword Research 00:45:00
- Competition Analysis 00:35:00
- On-page SEO Factors 00:45:00
- SEO Title Tags 00:15:00
- Meta Description 00:15:00
- Meta Keywords 00:15:00
- SEO Permalink Structure 00:15:00
- Breadcrumbs & SILO Content Structure 00:30:00
- Heading Tags – H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 00:10:00
- Image ALT Tags FREE 00:15:00
- Keyword Proximity 00:15:00
- Keyword Density & Consistency 00:25:00
- SEO Content writing style 00:10:00
- Contextual Internal & External Links 00:25:00
- On-page SEO for a Self-Hosted WordPress Web page 00:35:00
- How to write SEO meta tags for non wordpress websites (HTML/PHP) 00:10:00
- 301 Permanent Redirect and Canonical Tags 00:30:00
- Sitemap 00:20:00
- Robots.txt and Meta Robot 00:25:00
- Text to HTML Ratio 00:15:00
- Geo Tagging FREE 00:10:00
- 404-Error – Broken Links 00:15:00
- Page Caching & Page Speed 00:15:00
- RSS Feed 00:20:00
- Open Graph 00:15:00
- Rich Snippets 00:20:00
- Mobile Responsiveness 00:07:00
- Boilerplate Content & Cornerstone content 00:10:00
- Various SEO Audit Tools 00:30:00
- SEO Glossary 00:30:00
- Google Webmaster Tools (GWT) or Search Console 01:30:00
- SEO Exam 00:45:00