20 hours, 5 minutes
Mode of Training: Live Instructor-led Online Classes in India & Worldwide locations / Online Self Paced Video Walk-through modules & class recordings (India & International locations) / Online or Classroom training in Kolkata, India.
Social Media Marketing Course in India: Insider Tips and Tricks
Do you want to learn how to market your business on social media? If so, you need to check out our social media marketing course in India. It's important to learn as much as you can about SMM before starting your campaign. There are many different platforms out there, and each one requires a different approach. We'll teach you how to find your target audience, create valuable content, and measure your results.
Our training will teach you all the insider tips and tricks that you need to know in order to be successful on social media. We'll show you how to create effective campaigns, increase brand awareness, and drive more traffic to your website. So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and start learning!
Online certification course on Social Media Marketing and also classroom training Kolkata. Facebook Marketing, Facebook Ads, Twitter promotion, Linkedin Ads, Linkedin marketing, Instagram stories promotion, Pinterest & more. Enrol now.
With the growing popularity of social media, it is very essential to make sure that being a Digital Marketing Professional you should be aware about all the aspects of social media. It is considered as one of the most crucial aspect for online branding and promotion for every product and service to stay in limelight. Before getting into details you have to have the overview of Social Media. So this chapter would start with explaining what social media is all about.
After that we would share the wide popular social channels and explain what are the guidelines for social brand building. It is also very important to know the various types of Social Media Marketing, so we would explain that. Before working on various social media platform, you have to know the best practices for Social Media Marketing. Our chapter would also include the Social KPI & Engagement Metrics.
In social media, you also have to know how various softwares can be used. We would also explain how Cross Platform integration,social logins etc can be created and managed. Facebook:- So to start with the first platform that we would explain, is Facebook. So the basic would start with, what is the difference between fan page and personal profile. It is very important to know what should be there in the Page. The next important aspect would be about the post frequency and time.
After that we would explain the concepts of Hashtag, Mention, Links, Photos, Tagging, Offers, Notes, Events on Facebook. Its very important to know how you can promote offers & Events, how to Invite people and Admin Role. An expert social media manager has to know about the Facebook Trends, Custom Tabs & application, how to get Reviews. After understand all these aspects, you have to also know about the the Facebook Ads and basic differentiation between, Stamp ads/ boost ads/ page likes.
Twitter:- We all know, how a simple tweet can become a talk of the town. So this platform also has a lot to offer, in terms of social media publicity to create buzz about anything. Initailly we would start with the with the overview of Twitter, then we would explain the best practices. After that we you let you know how to increase your follower also identify & take advantage of the trending tweets, hashtags and retweet.
Linkedin:- Its very evident that Linkedin is very important from the aspect of increasing the professional networking. So now a days it has become one of the most important aspect of brand building. Here also, we would start with the overview and then explain the variation of profile and company page. We would also explain how to increase your connection, share updates and the significance of pulse messages and the benefits of joining groups and how the job postings work.
Google Plus:- We all know that google is the most popular search engine and so your presence on Google + is very important. We would start with the basic overview & then would explain the difference between the profile and company page. One of the most important aspect of Google+ is Google Local Listing i.e GLL so you would be explain how you can do that. We would also explain the concepts of Hashtag, +1, Reviews, Videos, Circles.
Youtube:- Youtube is undoubtedly a very integral part of social media. So it is also important to know about that. So we would explain how you have to create a profile and channel on YouTube. How SEO can be used to optimize your video circulation. Also the best practices etc would be explained. We would also explain the overview of other Social Medias like Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram etc.
After completion of this chapter you would be able to work as a social media manager. You would be able to promote a brand on social media and keep visitors constantly engaged in your brand and ultimately direct traffic to the website.
- What is Social Media Marketing 00:30:00
- Social KPI and Engagement Metrics 00:40:00
- Types of Social Media Marketing 00:10:00
- Social and Brand Building Guidelines 00:40:00
- Best Practices for Social Media Marketing 00:15:00
- Cross Platform Integration, Social Logins, etc 00:15:00
- Software Used in Social Media Marketing 00:22:00
- Facebook Marketing: Use of Positive & Negative Emotion Words 00:20:00
- Get the most out of Twitter 00:20:00
- Sharing Avalanche of Social Media 00:30:00
- How to grow your business using content marketing 00:15:00
- The Content Grid 00:20:00
- Social Media Marketing Handbook by SEJ 02:00:00
- 100 Killer Ideas for your Social Media Content 00:30:00
- Facebook Post Samples & Ideas 00:20:00
- Facebook Profile 00:15:00
- Facebook Blueprint Certification 01:00:00
- All About Facebook Ads 00:45:00
- Social Media Marketing Plan: How to FREE 00:04:00
- Social Media Content idea generation FREE 00:04:00
- Hash Tags FREE 00:02:00
- Industry based hashtags and how to find them FREE 00:03:00
- Right number of hashtags for your Facebook post FREE 00:03:00
- Social Media Marketing – Goals & Objectives FREE 00:04:00
- Video Marketing 00:15:00
- 2 Most Important Things That You Should Know For Social Media and SEO 00:10:00
- Social media audit 00:20:00
- Add pages to watch on Facebook 00:05:00
- Beat Algorithm Issues on Facebook With These Tips 00:05:00
- Best Social Media Platform When Target Group is Female 00:03:00
- Check Insights-of Facebook Page – Pageviews 00:05:00
- Create Brand Page on Google Plus 00:05:00
- How Many Characters are Right For Facebook Post 00:05:00
- How to bookmark a page on Diigo 00:05:00
- How to bookmark on stumbleupon 00:05:00
- How to change Facebook Page Layout 00:05:00
- How to create company page on LinkedIn 00:05:00
- How to create fb brand page 00:05:00
- How to create perfect post for Fb 00:05:00
- How to Create Twitter Profile 00:05:00
- How to scoop.it 00:05:00
- How to Set Preferred page audience for brand page – Facebook 00:05:00
- Selecting Audience For Facebook Post 00:05:00
- FB Message Reply & Auto Responder 00:05:00
- Social Media Content Research 00:10:00
- Social Bookmarking 00:10:00
- Facebook Lead Generation Ad 00:30:00
- Upload product in Facebook Shopping Section 00:15:00
- Social Media Content Calendar 00:10:00
- Social Creatives Designing 00:05:00
- What to post on social media – basic content ideas 00:05:00
- Instagram Shadowban 00:05:00
- Social Media Overview 00:15:00
- Facebook Overview 00:05:00
- Facebook Best Practices 00:10:00
- How to make your Facebook Page? 00:10:00
- LinkedIn Overview 00:10:00
- LinkedIn best practices 00:10:00
- Instagram Overview 00:05:00
- Instagram best practices 00:10:00
- Twitter overview 00:10:00
- Twitter best practices 00:10:00
- How to create custom look-alike audience in Facebook ads 00:10:00
- Facebook Pixel 00:20:00
- How to setup Facebook Base Pixel & Event pixel for lead conversion tracking 00:10:00
- Retargeting 00:10:00
- Youtube overview 00:10:00
- Youtube Best Practices 00:10:00
- Youtube hacks and tricks 00:15:00
- Google+ 00:10:00
- Story Triangle Theory for Facebook Ads 00:10:00
- How to add billing in Facebook Ad manager 00:05:00
- Facebook Retargeting Ads 01:00:00
- Twitter Ads 00:45:00
- LinkedIn Ads 00:30:00
- Social Media Marketing Test #1 01:00:00
Our Alumni Working At
We recommend you to have a 4G Connection with a monthly bandwidth of 5-10 GB. Compatible with Windows XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10, iOS 10, Mac OS, Ubuntu 14 & latest Chrome, Mozilla Firefox & Safari. Compatible with all type of desktop or mobile or tabs. We have Android mobile app also you can get on Google Play.
Yes this course covers full training modules and full-length class recordings with practical walkthrough & screen sharing in proper sequence.
This course is not any upselling course unlike other institutes who use low cost pre-recorded short/partial/basic webinars (30-45 mins) as a lead magnet and then compel you for their premium courses.
Our course is a full-fledged premium classroom recordings with in-depth & high quality subject matters that our expert trainers teach in classroom. The only difference is you will not get live trainer support/Mentoring/Hand-holding, Internship & placement support here. It’s self-paced online video recoding course.
If you are self motivated, serious to learn and want to upgrade your skill & career, this will be the best investment on yourself.
This self-paced online course is real full-length classroom recordings with video walk-through practicals by our expert trainers. In self-paced course you will not get priority support such as 1:1 live trainer support except email/chat, you will not get 1:1 doubt clearing sessions or internship or placement support or customized course content support or mentoring support or hand-holding assistance.
But you will get same value in terms of quality of the training materials that will 100% boost your knowledge & skill. The only difference is in live-trainer led classes, you will have specific schedule of classes, you can directly interact with the trainers in class, can ask your questions, can clear your doubts instantly and also while in internship, you can get your direct feedback about your assignments and get constant guidance & hand holding from mentors specific to your need. You will also get 100% placement assistance, entrepreneurial support & priority support even after completion of course in live trainer led courses.
Our courses are mostly conducted in a mix of English, Hindi & Bengali languages. In case, you don’t understand any specific language used in a unit/module, we have backup class recordings in English. You can request us and we will provide that to you.
Yes, you will get replacement unit/module in English from our extensive class recordings library.
Yes. We have central repository of all our up-to-date class recordings with latest running batches. You will get the latest class recordings in case trainers decide the content to be updated or if that’s not yet been updated on our learning management system or upon receiving valid request from user. Our team regularly updates the class content on our LMS
This self-paced course does not provide any placement support. All our live-trainer led courses have 100% placement assistance. You can upgrade to our online or offline trainer-led courses depending on your requirement.
In this self-paced course, you can ask questions, comment or submit assignments in the LMS (Learning Management System) under each unit/module or you can email us your questions. You’ll get email reply from our trainers as per their convenience. Phone Call/Chat/GMeet Live support with trainers are not included in this self-paced course.
You have to upgrade to our live trainer-led courses for that privilege to get or you can book a trainer on hourly basis as per your requirement.
Yes, you will get Seven Boats Alumni status for self-paced premium / paid digital marketing courses and also you will get accomplishment certificate (PDF e-Certificate with Cert. number) after successful completion of the course. You can proudly showcase this e-certificate under licenses & Certifications on LinkedIn or on other social media profiles.
We usually don’t encourage to provide certification if you fail in the exam. In case of technical fault or genuine reason, upon request our admin team can discretionally reset your exam and you can retake the exam.
Once you purchase a course, the course duration timer will work as per specified timeline mentioned in the course. Once the course duration is over, you have to pay / purchase the course again to get access.
Yes. We have full-length Free SEO Certification Course, Free Digital Marketing Certification Course, Free Digital Entrepreneurship Course & Free Online Demo Course.
Further you can upgrade to our premium self-paced online course or live instructor-led courses.
Yes, We provide certification in our Free SEO course, Free Digital Marketing Course and Free Digital Entrepreneurship Course. You will get PDF e-Certificate on successful completion of the course and associated exams.
Further you can opt in for our premium self-paced online courses or live trainer-led courses.
Seven Boats has been invited / felicitated by