Online Marketing Analytics Course and Workshop. Marketing Intelligence Course. Learn Marketing Analytics & Marketing Intelligence.
Mode of Training: Live Instructor-led Online Classes in India & Worldwide locations / Online Self Paced Video Walk-through modules & class recordings (India & International locations) / Online or Classroom training in Kolkata, India.
1 hour, 30 minutes
Marketing Analytics Course in India [Online Self Paced or Live instructor-led online classes on Marketing Analytics & Marketing Intelligence]
Learn Marketing Analytics & Marketing Intelligence throguh real case data and in simplistinc manner. Marketing analytics course with strategic insights. This course / workshop consists of the following modules -
- Marketing Analytics - Definition & Introduction
- The digital first concept & why the shift is towards data driven Digital Marketing
- The AACRO® (Activation-Acquisition-Conversion-Retention-Optimization) model & ACC (Awareness-Consideration-Conversion) method
- The ABC Concept of Web Analytics (Audience & Acquisition, Behaviour & Conversion)
- TG, Segmentation & Preference Measurement (Demography, Psychography, affinity/interest group, In-Market Segment analysis )
- New vs returning, Frequency, Recency & Engagement/goal conversion analysis
- User flow analysis
- Technology, browsers, mobile usage analysis
- Web traffic analysis (Bounce rate, Sessions, Time on Site, PV etc)
- Landing page & SEO analysis (Google Search console data - Keywords Ranking, Popularity, User Experience (Core web Vitals) )
- Heatmap & user interaction analysis
- Google ads insights & programmatic advertisements analysis (CTR, Impressions, Views, CPC, CPM/vCPM, CPV, CTA)
- Social insights & Advertisement performance analysis (FB insights - Reach, Engagements, Like, Comments, Views & more)
- Email Marketing Insights
- Google Play Store insights
- Latest trends & tools (AI, AR/VR/ Voice search, Automation/Tools)
The objective & method of the marketing analytics workshop will be -
- Understand KPIs (Key performance indicators) & management reporting
- Understand the data and how to analyze the data
- How to derive decision from data (Manual+ tools -> business intelligence) & apply them for better marketing / advertisement purpose
- Case examples* - [What does it mean & what to do? ]
- People with specific affinity group coming to your site
- People from specific location spending time more on site
- The bounce rate is high
- Pageviews are low.
- User flow is not in right path
- Frequency vs Recency ratio is not good
- 6 months data shows a specific pattern. How to predict future movement or alter it
- goal conversion ratio is less. In which stage of the lead funnel the problem lies
- Ad campaign CTR is below 1%. or vCPM is low or Ad placement not good.
- Social engagement is high but less reach or vice versa
- Feedback to feed forward-> What to do
- Core web vitals failed -> How or what is needed?
- Specific mouse hover pattern noticed by customers. What to do?
- Strategizing new product /service launch or new pricing plan - what parameters indicate what?
- Marketing Analytics 01:30:00
- Marketing Analytics PPT 00:00:00