Website Planning and Creation is an important part in digital marketing course. So this is the module where we would teach you how to start your own website with all your understanding of Digital Marketing. This course would be initiated with with the concept of domain and how to book that. After that we would explain what DCP & name server is all about.
After doing that the web hosting & type of web hosting like (Shared,VPS,Dedicated,Cloud) would be elaborated. Now the concept of Softaculous automatic script would be explained. After that the differentiation of various platforms like CMS,Wordpress, Joomla, Majento etc would be shared. We would share the concept of WordPress Theme & Backend, WordPress tutorial resources, Design & content best practices, Maintenance and Security, E-commerce Concept, FTP Concept, Server Error Code etc in this chapter.
So the key learning from this chapter are:-
- What is domain & how to book it?
- What is DCP & name server? What is web hosting & type(Shared,VPS,Dedicated,Cloud)
- Softaculous automatic script
- WordPress, Joomla, Majento etc
- WordPress Theme & Backend Design & content best practices
- Maintenance and Security,
- E-commerce Concept, FTP Concept
- Server Error Code
So through this course you would be able to create a website by yourself in CMS platform and optimize the website through our digital marketing expertise.
- How to select domain names 00:10:00
- Domain Control Panel 00:15:00
- Anatomy of Cpanel, Web Hosting and Types 00:30:00
- Filezilla & FTP Concept 00:20:00
- Softaculous Auto Script and about CMS – WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento 00:25:00
- WordPress Theme and Backend 00:20:00
- WordPress Maintenance and Security 00:20:00
- WordPress CMS Tutorial with live client site 01:00:00
- Web Design and Content best practices 00:40:00
- Ecommerce concept 00:30:00
- How to transfer wordpress from sub folder to root folder under same domain 00:15:00