Eating out is an experience, as you are well aware. People look for something that goes beyond food and gastronomical delights. To ensure that experience, they wouldn’t settle for anything but the best option. The internet allows them the access to a wide range of restaurant options for interested customers within the confines of a city.
People read reviews, consult others, conduct online searches and then decide to visit a place. An online marketing agency has a pivotal role to bring that interested customer to your restaurant, superseding all other options.
Seven Boats is among best digital marketing companies in Kolkata, India for specialized digital marketing services to the restaurants. We have worked with Cubes Lounge Bar, Caramel Multicuisine Restaurant, Dhanbad, Sea-Estta Inn Restaurant Kolkata, Cafe Blue Haze Digha, Coriander Multi Cuisine Restaurant Rajarhat, ASMI Banquet & many more restaurants, online food delivery stores, home delivery points, hotels and lounge bars.
Digital Marketing Strategies for Restaurants
This 25 points strategic digital marketing checklist will definitely help you to formulate the road-map for promoting your restaurant business. Here is the list of digital marketing ideas for restaurants:
- Focus more into Google local search and map optimization for your restaurant.
- Focus to build a clean and nicely functional website.
- Work on On Page SEO and great quality content regarding recipes, diet, healthy habits, dining etiquette etc.
- Work on Off-Page SEO to get more backlinks and getting more positive reviews.
- Work on your restaurant menu listings on Swiggy, Zomato etc.
- Work on online table booking from website or mobile app.
- Focus on QR code marketing for menu or contact.
- Focus on Social Media Promotion especially on Facebook & Instagram.
- Focus on check in through Facebook page to be shared by guests.
- Focus more on real customer stories, video testimonials.
- Build engaging online contest , promo offers and referral program.
- Start email marketing & bulk SMS marketing or WhatsApp broadcasting.
- Share more and more photos on photo sharing sites.
- Share inside stories – from team, chefs, quality control, hygiene aspects
- Work on YouTube video marketing.
- Focus on influencer marketing – Food blogger outreach program
- Invest in Paid Ads – Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads.
- Build strategies regarding mobile marketing.
- Add chatbot marketing to your business
- Build your own community – Start Facebook group marketing.
- Utilize online events platforms to share events.
- Focus more on Visual marketing – creative audio visuals really help.
- Don’t neglect the power of offline marketing as well – Radio, TVC, Hoarding, Leaflet, Menu Card, Printed Gifts, Packaging, Employee dresses and on-premise events.
- Continuously work on feedback to feed forward mechanism – do competitive research, SWOT (Strength, Weakness Opportunity, Threat) & PEST (Political, Economical, Social & Technological) analysis, experiment with cuisines, identify and well target TG, Strategic locations, Interiors, right hiring, taking care of legalities, branding, budget optimization and continuous improvement plan.
- Take data driven decisions through AI based marketing. (personalized food preferences, personalized menu etc)
The above 25 points are very important for running a successful restaurant business. Read more about AACRO model of digital marketing by Seven Boats
Digital Marketing Plans for Restaurants
Every online marketing service provider is equipped with a barrage of tools and weapons to help a business find online presence. It is only the best digital marketing agency that can effectively select the right tools and prepare the right mix for your business. These are some strategies that work best for restaurants:
People usually decide on local restaurants to dine out. This makes local searches on search engines a priority for your restaurant. Potential customers should find your restaurant’s website and other material when they conduct searches in the local zone. Moreover, these searches are often conducted on mobile devices, while they are on the move. Your digital marketing partner has to ensure that your web pages are mobile friendly.
For anniversaries or birthdays, you will find people asking their friends and contacts on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter about restaurant ideas. They check out social media profiles of eateries and go through user reviews and experiences. Your internet marketing service provider has to reach out to the people through these channels. Read about our social media marketing campaigns here.
Emails and newsletters are valuable in arousing interest for restaurants. You can send offers and discounts through emails for pre-booking tables. Transactional emails are quite useful in this regard. Inform people through emails about weekend discounts or new dishes added to the menu.
Diners enjoy the ambiance of a restaurant as much as the food. You can post videos of your restaurant ambiance and interiors on channels like YouTube. People will see what you are offering, beside what is written on the menu. When people find your restaurant well maintained and suitably staffed, they will be interested in paying you a visit.
How 7boats Helps Your Restaurant
7boats, a reputed online marketing agency, has all the strategies in places to help your restaurant grab eyeballs and footfalls:
- Competent team of SEO professionals to handle your restaurant’s dominance of search engines in relevant search terms popular in your domain
- Social media strategists and experts with global exposure bring their experience of handling a global clientele to help your restaurant gain social media coverage
- Email marketing specialists to develop and handle email marketing campaigns that will reach out your word to people who are interested and excited about your restaurant
With our digital marketing expertise, you will serve your dishes to a wider clientele!
- Digital Marketing for Automobile Sectors,
- Digital Marketing for Restaurants,
- Digital Marketing for Hotels, Hospitality & Travel Tourism Industries,
- Digital Marketing for Real Estates Sector,
- Digital Marketing for Education Sectors ,
- Digital Marketing for Jewellery Store,
- Digital Marketing for e-Commerce & Retail Sectors,
- Digital Marketing for financial sectors,
- Digital Marketing Services for Healthcare and Pharma Sector,
- Digital Marketing for IT and Telecom,
- Digital Marketing for Consumer Products & Consumer Electronics,
- Digital Marketing for Business Services,
- Digital Marketing for MSMEs/SMEs,
- Digital Marketing Services for Media & Entertainment industries