Digital Marketing Services for MSMEs / SMEs / Startups: Digital marketing has revolutionized advertising and promotional techniques. Businesses are now taking the help of digital marketing to grow, connect, and sell online. Social Media Marketing and SEO have become important tools to promote the products, while many startups are keenly focusing on using social media influencers on digital platforms to promote their brands or products online.
Many believe that digital marketing is indeed a reliable medium to bring in potential consumer into trying or choosing their products. After all, the data is in favor of the decision.
Data released by Think with Google 2/3 of the shoppers agreed on getting inspired them to buy a certain product. Also, close to 57% of shoppers agreed on researching online before buying a product. While more than 80% buyers went on to use search engines for shopping.
Related reading: Growth of digital marketing in India
With such convincing data, digital marketing can be a helpful tool for MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises or Startups ) to promote their brands or connect with their consumers. Overall, using Facebook Ads or LinkedIn Marketing for the benefit of the business can be a good choice for upcoming businesses.
Some examples of MSMEs/SMEs/ Startups industries include:
Starting from essentials to food products there are numerous industries that fall under the consumer product industry. Some examples include homegrown coffee brands like Blue Tokai can be included in the list.
Entertainment and media
Digital platforms have been one of the biggest advertising venues for OTTs platforms and entertainment houses. Currently, new entertainment houses and news networks are using digital platforms to reach out to new set of viewers. Companies managing OTT platforms like MXPlayers, Zee5 or SonyLiv are some of the new players in the market.
Telecommunication & Equipment
2020 showed us how telecommunication bonded us and helped us to connect with each other. Although the existing companies could do not need brand promotions, SEO and social media marketing for telecon industries in India has helped in establishing communication with the consumers during the lockdown. Also, Vi – the new enterprise set by Vodafone and Idea – is taking the help of social media along with traditional forms of marketing to promote and connect with the audience.
Small & medium Manufacturing companies
Among other things small manufacturing units, or consulting agencies could be included into the list.
How can MSMEs/SMEs/ Startups can improve their digital marketing game?
Here are some bullet points for digital marketing strategies for MSMEs, startups, and small businesses:
- Develop a comprehensive digital marketing plan that includes target audience analysis, competitor analysis, and goals and objectives.
- Create a professional website that is optimized for search engines (SEO) and is mobile responsive.
- Leverage social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to connect with the target audience and promote the brand.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies such as blog posts, videos, infographics, tutorials, and user guides that provide value to the target audience.
- Utilize email marketing campaigns to stay connected with current customers and nurture leads.
- Experiment with paid advertising channels such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads to drive traffic to the website and increase brand awareness.
- Leverage online marketplaces such as Amazon, Etsy, and eBay to reach new customers and increase sales.
- Use analytics tools and data to track and measure the success of digital marketing initiatives and make data-driven decisions to improve results.
- Invest in search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to improve the visibility of the website and drive organic traffic.
- Continually innovate and experiment with new and emerging digital marketing trends and technologies to stay ahead of the competition and keep the brand current and relevant.
A digital marketing strategy is an essential part of any new business. In a world where more and more people are online, it’s vital to reach your target market where they are spending their time. And with the vast array of digital marketing tools available, there’s no excuse not to get started.
The first step is to identify your target market and what platforms they are using. Are they on social media? Do they use search engines? Once you know where your target market is, you can start to develop a strategy for reaching them. There are a number of paid and organic methods for doing this, so it’s important to experiment and find what works best for your business. But with a little effort, you can reach your target market and start growing your business.
In most cases, an experienced digital marketing company like Seven Boats can help these emerging companies into the digital arena.
Since, Seven Boats is a full stack digital marketing company – it can help the agency in connecting or listing to there with the audience. They use web analytics tool to interpret data and predict the future trends in the coming time.
Here are some of the few tools that they use for helping their clients to accomplish their digital marketing goals.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social Media is a valuable tool for marketers who are planning on connecting with their targeted audience. In fact, social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube can be used to encourage sales.
For instance, the Social Media Marketing for consumer product industry in Kolkata, India, can help the brand to connect with the audience and encourage them to make a purchase. Entrepreneurs can use the platform to collect the consumer feedback about the product or post reviews on their official page.
While running an SMM strategy, Seven Boats uses a five-point social media marketing policy. The planning phase runs through the following steps
- Building strategy
- Planning on publishing timeline
- Encouraging engagement and listening to the audience
- Reading and analyzing data
- Promotions and advertising
This five-point strategy uses different tools and data charts to predict the future of the trend and help in finding the best way to use the resources.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The digital marketing universe is incomplete without Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The SEO for a local boutique in Mumbai can help the agency to connect with a potential buyer in Indore. With right techniques, you can reach the first page of the search engine. The high-ranking sites are trusted by the users and often receives more visitors from lower ranking websites.
At Seven boats, we focus on achieving the following objectives:
- Enhancing user experience
- Work on Google business listing for enhancing engagement
- Catchy content that grabs user attention
- Product promotions on various mediums
With SEO can do wonders for the new and rising startups to connect with the audience. Getting into the digital marketing is the need of the hour and helps upcoming the business to reach new audience. Connects with Seven Boats to know more.
Other important digital marketing areas
Few of our MSME/ SME/ Manufacturing sector clients
- Shree Cement / Bangur Cement
- S&IB Services Pvt Ltd
- Sancheti Exports
- Deon Tapes
- Dunbar Yachts
- Electro Service India (ESI Electro)
- Magnatron International
- Equitel Power
- Energyplus India
- Trishul Solutions
- Jiya Engineering (Salasar Engineering)
- Devansh International
- Gulf Worldwide Logistics
- BISS World Securitus
- NTNN (ntnn.biz)
- Hello Tailor
- AWFIS Coworking space
- Digital Marketing for Automobile Sectors,
- Digital Marketing for Restaurants,
- Digital Marketing for Hotels, Hospitality & Travel Tourism Industries,
- Digital Marketing for Real Estates Sector,
- Digital Marketing for Education Sectors ,
- Digital Marketing for Jewellery Store,
- Digital Marketing for e-Commerce & Retail Sectors,
- Digital Marketing for financial sectors,
- Digital Marketing Services for Healthcare and Pharma Sector,
- Digital Marketing for IT and Telecom,
- Digital Marketing for Consumer Products & Consumer Electronics,
- Digital Marketing for Business Services,
- Digital Marketing for MSMEs/SMEs,
- Digital Marketing Services for Media & Entertainment industries