Every chapter has some unique significance of its own. It is very essential to know all these aspects of Digital Marketing to optimize your learning experience. Link building is also very essential for getting a particular website in ranking. So let’s see what are the steps involved in it. After completing the third chapter, you would already feel confident about the Digital Marketing applications.
Now the next thing that would be addressed in the fourth chapter, is creating popularity and understanding the correct way to execute the popular funda of Internet Marketing, i.e “Link Building”. At Seven Boats Academy we feel the basic process to introduce any topic to you, starts with explanation of the concept and then also sharing the do’s and don’ts of that topic.
So here also we would start with the definition of the Link Building. Once the student develops a fair idea about it, we would discuss about the significance of backlinks (both inbound or external link). Next the students would be guided with about the necessity of Nofollow & dofollow of links . Then the pagerank concept is shared with the detailed idea about the quality, relevance and freshness.
So by now the understanding of the student has developed substantially to understand the Google Webmaster Tool, necessity of Anchor Text. Then it is also necessary that the student should understand the natural link profile. It is very obvious that only theoretical input would not be sufficient to make you an expert on these topics.
So we emphasize on the practical implementation and research on all the above mentioned topics. In short, the important things that are covered in this chapter are:-
- Popularity & Link Building
- Backlink/ inbound or external link
- Nofollow & dofollow.
- Google WMT & Anchor Text.
- Natural link profile.
So after completing this chapter you would be able to :-
- Manual backlink builder
- PR link building using different techniques
- Research and evaluate the recommended sites for building links.
- Prepare reports of every link built
- Types of Links 00:20:00
- NoFollow, DoFollow Links and PageRank 00:35:00
- Anchor Text and Natural Link Profile 00:25:00
- Link Building Best Practices, PA and DA 00:20:00
- How to Find Relevant Sites for Backlinks 01:00:00
- FFA / MFA Sites 00:10:00
- SEO Don’ts (Black-hat Techniques) 00:20:00
- Link Pyramid & Link Wheel 00:10:00
- Google Local SEO & Map Listing 00:15:00
- Google Webmaster Tools (GWT) or Search Console 01:30:00